Fusion™ TSP Alternative is a concentrated water-based degreaser used to thoroughly clean a painted surface prior to applying paint. highly efficient, it removes oil, grease, fingerprints, stains and other contaminants, which will improve the adhesion and the look of subsequent coatings.
safe to use on all surfaces (wood, paint, gypsum, melamine, plastics, metals and glass). Fusion™ TSP Alternative contains no phosphates.
no rinsing required
- have a really tricky surface to paint? UG allows for Fusion™ to adhere to surfaces that are typically not for painting such as a lacquered surface, laminate, metal or glass.
Fusion™ extender is great for those who want a longer open time with the paint, to help minimize the look of brush strokes and to extend drying time.
- recommended ratio of 15 mL per pint (500 mL) of paint.
- using too much of this product will increase drying time substantially, but also increases cure time.
- add maximum 10% of original paint volume.
- makes fusion mineral paint and other water based paints flow more smoothly
reduces brush and roller marks and wear on spray guns
- removes waxes from surfaces for prepping furniture
- cleans used wax brushes
- can be used to remove sticky residue from price tag stickers and more
- it's a great PREP product to have on hand at all times
- refined to remove the more aromatic and toxic compounds, a high refinement of 99.9% of the aromatics removed
- 8.45 ounces
all Fusion™ products are non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and have no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and contain no ammonia or formaldehyde.
-check out www.fusionmineralpaint.com for video tutorials
-join the fusion mineral paint "Paint it Beautiful" FB group for more inspiration
Fusion™ prep products
CURBSIDE PICKUP at the inspired storefront. after your purchase; you will be contacted about times for pickup. thank you for shopping at inspired.
we are working on our shipping platform .
thank you for your patience.
all sales are FINAL
- if there is an issue, please contact us and we will review on a case by case basis
thank you for supporting small business